SUPPORT OUR EXHIBITORS AND YOU COULD WIN A CASH PRIZE!
For every $25 spent at exhibitor booths in the CHEA Convention Exhibit Hall (see exclusions below), receive one entry into the drawing for a chance to win one of five (5) $100 cash prizes.
The purpose of the “Shop To Win” program is to encourage attendees to purchase on-site from CHEA Convention exhibitors. Exhibitors are a valuable part of our event. Supporting them by purchasing on-site during the convention encourages the return of quality exhibitors year after year.
See below for full rules of participation.
How It Works
- Make purchases from qualifying vendors in the Exhibit Hall (see below for exclusions).
- Bring receipts to the Shop to Win Booth in the Exhibit Hall throughout the weekend, but no later than 4:30 p.m. Saturday to be entered in the drawing.
- Qualifying purchases must be made from an exhibitor at the CHEA Convention by registered Convention attendees age 18 and older.
- Receipts are required and must show the purchase date and exhibitor name to qualify.
- Electronic receipts will only be accepted on Saturday and may only be used once.
- Receipts will be marked by CHEA and can only be counted once. One entry per $25 spent in the exhibit hall. Receipt totals will be rounded down to the nearest $25 unless the total is within $5 of the next increment of $25.
- EXAMPLE 1: Receipts totaling S47.65 will be rounded up to $50 and the participant will receive two entries in the drawing.
- EXAMPLE 2: Receipts totaling $43.64 will be rounded down to $25 and the participant will receive one entry in the drawing.
- Once marked, a receipt cannot be used again, even if the attendee has a “balance” that might count toward another $25 in sales for an additional entry in the drawing. If you plan to do additional shopping and a receipt you have will not get you to the next increment of $25, you may wish to hold on to that receipt until you have spent enough at exhibitor booths to earn another entry in the drawing.
- The decisions of CHEA staff are final regarding whether a receipt qualifies for the drawing.
- Receipts will be returned to attendees once the receipt values are totaled for the drawing.
- On the back of each ticket, you will be asked to include your first and last name and a phone number at which we can contact you if your ticket is drawn as one of the winners. We recommend printing the information on return address labels at home and bringing them with you to expedite this process.
- The Shop To Win drawing will take place after the conclusion of the Convention on Saturday evening. Winners do not need to be present to win.
- Five (5) winners will be drawn.
- Winners will be notified via phone on Saturday evening and have 72 hours to claim their prize. Winners will also be posted on CHEA social media.
- One winner per household.
- Each of the five (5) winners will receive a $100 cash prize.
- A check for $100 will be mailed to each of the five winners after the event.
Does not apply to purchases made at on-site concessions, for CHEA Membership, Convention registration, Used Curriculum Sale, or other CHEA purchases.
Members of the CHEA Board of Directors, Regional Advisory Board, or staff are not eligible to participate.